to all my spanish speaking followers: hola
to all my non-spanish speaking followers who feel left out: don’t worry, I just said “hello”. maybe someday you too can grasp another language
Historic Black and White Pictures Restored in Color
- Women Delivering Ice, 1918
- Times Square, 1947
- Portrait Used to Design the Penny. President Lincoln Meets General McClellan – Antietam, Maryland ca September 1862
- Marilyn Monroe, 1957
- Newspaper boy Ned Parfett sells copies of the evening paper bearing news of Titanic’s sinking the night before. (April 16, 1912)
- Easter Eggs for Hitler, c 1944-1945
- Sergeant George Camblair practicing with a gas mask in a smokescreen – Fort Belvoir, Virginia, 1942
- Helen Keller meeting Charlie Chaplin in 1919
- Painting WWII Propaganda Posters, Port Washington, New York – 8 July 1942
- Construction of the Golden Gate Bridge ca 1935
This is awesome.
Not something I’d typically reblog but I like.
This is bloody fantastic.
My dad and I made this fishtank for my mum for Christmas a few years ago with dollhouse furniture. I thought it was pretty rad
i cant believe your mom is a fish
my cousin is literally the most boring person alive
i think i can accurately say that i can crush a man’s head with my thighs
imagine if giraffes had 2 legs
That just looks like the front view of a giraffe.
oh well excuse me princess do u need a sideview of it prancing through nature
i hate when people complain about how technology is “ruining everything.” i have over 200 pictures of my dog on my phone and i can send them to my friends when they are sad. how is that ruining anything. why do you hate happiness
i can help whoever’s next
My new kitten has a mini wicker chair!!
There were no survivors.